Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they set out the terms under which cardology.co.uk (the “Website”) sells and otherwise makes products available to you (“Terms and Conditions”). Cardology Limited is a company registered at 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU. Company registration 08997377 (“we” and “us”; and “our” shall be construed accordingly). By purchasing products available on this Website, you as the customer will transact with us.
By placing an order through our Website, you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts and you are at least 18 years old.
All prices are expressed inclusive of any VAT payable. Prices can change and we endeavour to keep our prices updated at all times.
We want you to love your purchase. If you are not happy, please get in touch at email@example.com to discuss the issue and for our returns address.
We are unable to accept returns, or provide refunds, in respect of personalised products, unless the product is defective or we are otherwise in breach of our agreement with you and are obliged to do so.
To obtain a refund you must return the product(s) to us in the same condition in which you received them, including the packing slip. If you don’t have the packing slip, please include your order number in any correspondence.
You are responsible for return postage charges and we recommend you get proof of posting or use a trackable service to do so.
We will examine the returned product(s) and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund for the defective product. Products returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you (if you were charged for this in the original order) and the costs incurred for posting the item back to us (Maximum refund of First Class Post will be refunded)
We will either exchange or fully refund the item/s in question, within 14 days of you notifying us of the issue (except Bespoke or Wholesale orders*).
Refunds will be made either via electronic transfer (via the original payment method for your order)
*Bespoke of Wholesale orders are subject to different Terms and Conditions which will be supplied at the time of order.
Order Cancellation Policy
Unfortunately, we cannot honour cancellation requests. Each order is taken from our stock immediately after it arrives, to ensure we can post it out to you as quickly as possible. Please to our returns policy above.
If for any reason beyond our reasonable control, we are unable to supply a particular item, we will notify you as soon as possible. We will contact you to confirm that you are happy to proceed with the order and agree to wait for the original product(s) or would like to select an alternative product or get a refund for your order.
There will be no contract of any kind between you and us until payment for your goods is authorised by your bank or credit card issuer. At the moment that payment for the goods is authorised (and not before) a contract will be made between you and us (“Contract”). Authority for payment must be given at the time of the order. Payment for your order will be taken once stock availability has been confirmed. If for any reason the goods cannot be supplied then payment will be refunded in full within 7 days from cancellation of the sale.
Delivery will be made to the UK address specified by you. We will make reasonable endeavours to despatch orders received before 4pm on the same day; orders received after 4pm on the following day. Orders received after 10am on Saturday (or on public holidays) will be posted out the next working day.
All card orders will be delivered First Class mail by Royal Mail. If the value of the order is above £40, we will post the order First Class Signed For Service (unless we are requested not to do so)
Payment & Security
You can pay with any Visa Debit or Credit card, Mastercard Debit or Credit card, Maestro, American Express or JCB card. Your payment card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of unauthorised access or disclosure. Authority for payment must be given at the time of order. It may be necessary to re-confirm your security number for data protection reasons. Payments for products will be itemised on your bank statements as showing payment to Cardology
The purchase on our website will be made in pounds Sterling. International credit card providers or banks will determine the exchange rate and may add an additional processing or administration charge in relation to such payment which holders of international credit cards will be liable to pay.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, our liability to you in respect of an order shall be limited to the value of that order, and we shall not be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, special or punitive loss, harm or damage (including economic loss, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of business, wasted expenditure or depletion of goodwill) whatsoever or howsoever caused, including, without limitation, as a result of our negligence. For the avoidance of doubt nothing in these terms and conditions excludes our liability in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence; under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987; or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
We use Internet standard encryption technology to protect your data when you transmit it to us. When you use your credit card, all your data is encrypted and held on a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) server. We are constantly updating our technology to provide you with the maximum practicable level of security. To check that you are in a secure area of our Website look at the bottom right of your internet browser and you will see a closed padlock or an unbroken key.
If using a public computer or terminal, always close the browser when you complete an online session.
We will never ask you to confirm any account or credit card details via email and if you receive an email claiming to be from http://www.cardology.co.uk asking you to do so then please ignore it and do not respond.
Except as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions, all implied warranties and representations (whether implied by statute, custom, common law or otherwise) are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Our Right to Vary these Terms and Conditions
We have the right to revise and amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these Terms and Conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these Terms and Conditions before we send you the despatch confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the Terms and Conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within 7 working days of receipt by you of the products).
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts. If any of these Terms and Conditions are held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Terms and Conditions which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only you and we shall be permitted to enforce these Terms and Conditions.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions
- By submitting your persona information you agree to receive emails from Cardology containg offers and news we think might interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must complete and submit your name and email address. No purchase is necessary.
- Only one entry per person.
- Cardology accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Cardology.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on the last day of each month. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on the day after the competition closes.
- The winner will receive a selection of 5 cards from Cardology, chosen by Cardology.
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the Prize Draw and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Cardology within 14 days of being notified by Cardology, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Cardology shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Cardology shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by Cardology by post.
- The winner will also be announced on Social Media.
- The prizes is non-exchangeabe, non-transferable, and is non-redeemable for cash or other prizes or product
- Cardology retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- Cardology reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue this Prize Draw with or without prior notice.
Your obligations when using this Website
By using this Website, you confirm that you are aged 18 or over.
You agree to use this Website only for lawful purposes and in a way which does not infringe the rights of any anyone else or restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of this Website.
You may download and print content from this Website solely for your own personal use. However, our products have all been registered with the Intellectual Property Office and therefore, you must not copy, use or otherwise deal with Website content for any other reason. You must not modify or redistribute the content of this Website or reproduce it’s contents, link, frame or deep-link it on any other website without our express written permission. You are not entitled to use the content of this Website for commercial exploitation in any circumstances.
Accessing our Website
Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our Website, or our entire Website, to users who have registered with us.
We own or are licensed to use all present and future copyright, registered trademarks, design rights, unregistered designs, database rights and all other present and future intellectual property rights and rights in the nature of intellectual property rights existing in or in relation to this Website and its content (“IPR”)